Are you a Truck and Coach Technician open to learning about a new opportunity? Our client is a global integrated logistics company that is continually expanding. They are seeking 310T mechanic to join their team in Exeter, ON. This key role will be responsible for maintenance and repair on their fleet of trucks and trailers. In return, our client is offering competitive wages, great benefits, flexible shifts, and relocation assistance for the right candidate. Current employees enjoy a tight-knit atmosphere, clean and up to date shop and tools. Also, if something is needed to help employees do their best work, the company will not hesitate to buy it. If you have questions, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text at 647-484-0311. To apply, submit your resume online today!
Known as the gateway to Ontario’s West Coast, Exeter, ON is located in South Huron, about 45 minute drive from London and an hour and 15 minutes from Kitchener. Locals and travellers alike enjoy the town’s heritage history and proximity to Lake Huron, in addition to the parks, restaurants, shops, playhouse, Motorplex, and drive-in! It is also home to the South Huron Trail, an all-season 8 km trail winding through the Ausable River Valley. With public education, health care, and transportation, Exeter is a great place for individuals and families to call home. Finally, Exeter is famous for their rare white squirrels!
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: $29-$33/hr, DOE. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- 3% RRSSP matching.
- Tool and clothing allowance.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 7am-3:30pm or 10am-6pm.
Education: 310T or Red Seal Truck and Coach Technician Certification required.
Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
Skills and Abilities:
- Dedicated to safety as the #1 priority.
- Solid knowledge of brakes, electronics, and hydraulics repair.
- Able to work with others in a team setting or with minimal supervision.
- Own hand tools required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on trucks and trailers.
- Document all maintenance work performed and complete work orders, with accuracy, for billing purposes.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical issues.
- Perform annual safety inspections in compliance to the ‘National Safety Code Standard 11B’.
- Work well with others in a team environment with other technicians and apprentices.
- Maintain all mechanical equipment and tools.
- Other duties as required