Ontario Electrical Services Ltd. is looking for an Electrician in Pickering, ON!
Ontario Electrical Services Ltd. offers complete electrical and mechanical services for commercial, industrial and residential markets in the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on a loyal customer data base for over 20 years.
Ontario Electrical Services Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer offering:
- Competitive wages
- Bonus based on annual work performance.
- We provided a well maintained work truck – with a required clear drivers abstract.
- Providing jobs from our large & loyal customer data base, servicing numerous condominium corporations for multiple property management companies for over 25 years.
- The jobs offer a wide variety of installations that are extremely challenging on a frequent bases.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 to $34.00 /hour
The successful candidate will have:
- Industrial, Commercial and Residential Experience
- Experience with sump pumps, motor control, starter and switch gear-panel board, heat trace cabling, in-slab ramp heating, HID lighting, retrofit to LED, EMT PVC conduit bending.
Candidate & Service Experience
- Current 309A licence
- Experience with service work
- Maintain inventory and stock levels within the work truck
- Organizing material and picking up supplies at suppliers for jobs
- Must be familiar filling in work orders
- Keeping track of packing slips with work orders
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Reading quotes and independently performing the installation
- Must posses strong independent trouble shooting skills.
- Conscientious and perform work thoroughly
- Communication skills with the clients and our main office staff
- Able to work as a team player or independently
- Be respectful to customers while on site
- Neat – leaving the job site clean of debris
- Must be available for On Call and Emergency Services
- Electrician to have his own tools.
- High voltage gloves.
- Many larger tools will be provided.
- Knowledge of current ESA code requirements.
- Current WHIMS, working at heights.
- Minimum work experience required is 3 – 5 years
- Also willing to accept resumes from 4th or 5th year apprentice for possible second position.