Tool and Die Maker – Windsor, ON
Experienced Tool and Die Maker needed to join a growing company that manufactures metal stampings and welded assemblies. This is an opportunity to grow your career with a company that truly cares about teamwork. If this is what you’ve searching for, apply today!
For over 50 years our client has providing world-class products in the automotive industry. Based out of Windsor, Ontario, they are well known for supplying high quality metal stampings, coated products, roll forming and assemblies.
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00/hour depending on experience, plus shift premium
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate
Shifts: Rotating shifts – every 4 weeks – days/afternoons
- Certified Tool and Die Maker preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- More than 5 years’ experience in a Tool & Die environment is an asset
- Experience building progressive, transfer and robotic transfer dies
- Experience working with Advanced High Strength Steel an asset
- Experience working with stamping dies
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret die designs and GD&T
- Ability to build dies from ordering of material to die buyoff
- Must be able to work independently
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot all aspects of build and tryout
- Read and interpret die designs and GD&T