Are you a superstar supervisor looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a background in Heavy Duty Equipment? Then look no further! Our client, a leader in dealing industrial equipment, is seeking a knowledgeable Service Manager to manage service operations out of their shop in Lloydminster, SK. For someone who is technically adept and enjoys working with people, our client can offer a long and positive career with plenty of advancement opportunities and on-going training. If that’s what you’ve been searching for, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL), text 250-483-5954, or apply online today!
Our client has been selling and servicing heavy duty trucks, construction, agricultural, forestry, and oil and gas equipment for over 60 years. They have been named one of Saskatchewan’s top 100 businesses by Saskatchewan Business Magazine and pride themselves on their state of the art facilities.
The City of Lloydminster is an economic hotspot with friendly residents and a plethora of world-class outdoor activities. The city straddles the border of Saskatchewan and Alberta. Most border cities are comprised of two municipalities – one on each side of the border. Not Lloydminster! It’s one city in two provinces. This means that the city enjoys the benefits of both provinces, such as being PST exempt and following Alberta’s daylight savings time. The town, for the most part, follows provincial law of Saskatchewan. With a population of 27,800 people, Lloydminster is the biggest community in between Edmonton and Saskatoon.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Salary: Depends on experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including RRSP plan.
Education: Red Seal Heavy Duty Mechanic preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of service management experience in a dealership setting.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable of the technical side of the position.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to lead a team of diverse individuals and job titles.
- Engaging and effective communicator.
- Proactive when it comes to growth in the service industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Corporate Service Manager.
- Lead and support professionally trained Foreman, Service Technicians and Service Administration Staff.
- Oversee repair and maintenance of construction, trucking and agricultural equipment.