Are you a CNC Machinist with experience in the automotive industry? A growing manufacturing company specializing in metal stampings and welded assemblies is in need of a hard-working individual to join their crew. If you thrive in a team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you!
For over 50 years our client has providing world-class products in the automotive industry. Based out of Windsor, Ontario, they are well known for supplying high quality metal stampings, coated products, roll forming and assemblies.
Living in Windsor, ON
As the southernmost city in Canada, Windsor, ON is close to the US border and has a well-established tourism industry. It is also is known to be the major contributor of Canada’s automotive Sector. You can surely enjoy the good weather, parks, historic sites, gallery, orchestra and one of the largest casinos in Canada, the Caesars Windsor. This city is definitely a great place to live, work and enjoy!
Salary: $25-$30.00/hour – depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including RRSP match on a per hour basis.
- Relocation assistance may be provided to the right candidate.
Shifts: Rotating Shifts – day and afternoon shifts.
- CNC Machinist Journeyman preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have more than 5 years’ experience in a Tool & Die environment
- Experience programming with Lemoine software is an asset
- Experience using Work NC v. 18-21
- Experience programming 4 or 5-axis
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of ISO programming
- Demonstrates proficient machining and troubleshooting skills