Are you a CNC Machine Operator who’s tired of job-hopping? Are you ready to give your all for an employer who will recognize your contributions and support your professional growth? Well, look no further because our client, a road wheel and rim manufacturer, is so committed to creating a positive work environment, their turnover rate is 1%. The average employee has been with them for 10-20 years. That’s true love, folks.
What is the inspiration of such devotion? It could be wide array of perks employees enjoy, from recognition programs to tuition assistance to family site-visits. It could be the benefits and total lack of work shortage. But we think it’s the core values of quality products, teamwork and their dedication to safety. Based out of Agassiz, BC and growing exponentially, our client is a perfect choice if you want to settle down—not settle for. If you’ve got questions, give us a call at 1-855-733-7325 (RED)-(SEAL) or text 250-483-5954! But if you like what you’re reading, then apply online today and don’t look back!
Located in the district of Kent, Agassiz, BC is a hidden jewel of the Upper Fraser Valley. Agassiz is located a two hours’ drive east from Vancouver. It is a small community of about 6000 people, who enjoy the nearby natural wonders of Harrison Hot Springs, the Fraser River, and the Fraser Canyon. Outdoor enthusiasts can partake in boating, fishing, or mountain biking. With all the amenities a person or a family needs, along with the friendly atmosphere, it’ll be no time at all before you succumb to the charms of small-town life!
Salary: Depending on experience, lots of OT available.
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, RRSP plan, and tuition support. 2 weeks’ vacation.
Shifts: Mon – Fri 6:45am to 3pm, or Mon-Thurs 3pm to 1:30 am. Some weekend OT available.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year experience operating CNC machines.
- Experience in a heavy metal manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Overhead crane operation experience an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proactive approach to workplace safety procedures.
- Team-oriented and committed to contributing to a positive work culture.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of G codes highly desirable.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to focus on the task at hand.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English
- Ability to follow instructions, read product drawings and measuring tapes.
- Physically fit; able to stand for long periods of time and to lift 50 pounds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate various machines throughout the facility including CNC machines.
- Set up machines properly and ensure that they are working at full capacity.
- Load and unload machines with the required products.
- Check and measure parts.
- Complete necessary paperwork for documentation purposes.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- General cleanup of working area to help maintain a safe working environment.