We are recruiting for an Agricultural Mechanic or a Red Seal Certified Heavy Duty Equipment Technician with experience in agriculture. As an equipment service technician you will be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair and service out of the service shop based out of Melfort, SK. If you are looking to grow in this field, we want to hear from you!
Our client has been selling and servicing heavy duty trucks, construction, agricultural, forestry, and oil and gas equipment for over 60 years. They have been named one of Saskatchewan’s top 100 businesses by Saskatchewan Business Magazine and pride themselves on their state of the art facilities.
Living in Melfort, SK
Melfort, the “City of Northern Lights”, is nestled in the heart of Saskatchewan’s great North-East, a land dominated by soil rich farmland and a variety of forests, lakes and beaches. It has a population of just under 6,000 people. Melfort has all the great amenities to visit, raise a family, own a business or retire. Melfort offers theatres, bowling, golfing, tennis, and beautiful parks.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Relocation: May be provided for the right candidate
Salary: Depends on experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Melfort, SK
- Experienced and/or formal trade training in Case IH Agricultural Equipment
- Journeyperson status or Red Seal certification required
Skills and qualifications:
- Overall mechanical ability
- Proficiency reading and interpreting hydraulic and electric schematics
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs
- Commitment to customer service and pride in quality workmanship
- Positive and team-oriented attitude