We are recruiting for a Red Seal Certified Agricultural Mechanic or an Interprovincial Heavy Duty Equipment Technician with experience in agriculture. This position will require a minimum of 5 years of ag field service experience. As a field service technician you will play a key role ensuring reliable delivery of service and maintenance to reputable dealership located in Saskatoon, SK! If you are looking for a challenging role we want to hear from you!
Our client has been selling and servicing heavy duty trucks, construction, agricultural, forestry, and oil and gas equipment for over 60 years. They have been named one of Saskatchewan’s top 100 businesses by Saskatchewan Business Magazine and pride themselves on their state of the art facilities.
Living in Saskatoon, SK
In the heart of the province of the land with the living skies is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. It is known as the sunniest city in Canada, and it’s an awesome place to experience bustling nightlife, beautiful trails, fine dining, and outdoor space! Whether you’re canoeing in the wilderness, riding in the open range, snowmobiling through a valley, cycling on a pine-topped ridge, or hiking in one of the beautiful forests, Saskatchewan’s varied landscapes will give you space to breathe. This city is a large travel hub in Canada and has an airport with direct flights to Vancouver and Toronto, as well as many international destinations.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Depends on experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Saskatoon, SK
- Min of 5 years of experience as an ag field service technician
- Previous dealership experience preferred
- Excellent diagnostic and trouble-shooting skills, able to work well under pressure
- Red Seal Agricultural Technician Certificate or equivalent
Skills and qualifications:
- Customer focused with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Overall mechanical ability
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs, preference will be given to mechanics with CASE-IH ag equipment experience
- Very strong organizational skills
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Excellent mechanical/technical background
TOOLS/EQUIPMENT: Required to have own tools