We take the stress out of finding the best candidates for your openings.
Red Seal Recruiting Solutions recruits, screens and delivers the best trades and industrial management candidates to fill your permanent and temporary job openings to meet construction, maintenance and production targets. We consult with you on ways to meet your hiring needs and deliver solutions that go beyond traditional recruiting.
We have outlined our advertised search methods, screening and aptitude testing services here for your quick reference. Please call Kael Campbell at 1-855-RED-SEAL (733-7325) to explore these options further or to discuss alternative recruiting and hiring solutions.
Ten’s of thousands of trades and industrial management candidates have trusted us with their resumes. Utilizing these relationships we network and search for people who match your ideal candidate. Additionally, we have access to just under ten million candidates through our paid networks and we can target candidates from specific industries or companies.
Alongside of traditional job board advertising, we cast a wider net through paid advertising that targets employed passive candidates who are not looking for work. One of our Lead Recruiters for the position would work with a sourcing specialist to find the best candidates, with the additional support of a recruiting assistant.
When we find candidates that look to be a fit on the surface we screen them to dig deeper on their work history, attitude and likely hood of becoming a long term employee. After presenting candidates we assist in arranging interviews, provide reference checking, work with candidates so that they accept an offer. We continue to work with them through to their start on the job and follow up after they start to ensure things are going smoothly.
Red Seal’s Recruitment Services
We have been working a niche trades and industrial management recruitment market for over 10 years. Here are just a few of the methods we use:
- Research where to find the best candidates to fill your position
- Network with our contacts to find the best employed candidates
- Database search to find potential candidates
- Handle all advertising of the position to ensure maximum exposure and response
- No Automated Responses – Anyone who calls us, speaks to a real person, right away
- Conduct screening interviews with candidates
- Conduct psychometric testing, if required
- Provide comprehensive candidate packages that include a resume, complete interview, and summary, so you have all of the details up front.
- Conduct Reference checks
- Arrange for in house interviews and host if required
- Work with the candidates to ensure a smooth transition to their new position
- Follow up with both parties
Red Seal has online solutions for completing background checks. Working with our partners, we can have the results of a criminal record check within 1-2 business days for candidates within Canada and the US. We are also experienced with criminal record and reference checking for international candidates.
Red Seal has worked with Shawn Bakker, an Industrial Psychologist with Psychometrics, to design a package of tests tailored to recruiting Industrial, Manufacturing, Utility and Municiple employees. These tests are a valuable tool that assist us in making the decision to bring a candidate on site for a final interview.
Psychometric tests alongside of interviewing offers a reliable, objective, and cost-effective measure of the personal characteristics that predict job performance. Our collection of mechanical, verbal, numerical and personality tests, measure candidates’ problem solving and learning skills.
- Personality Index- measures 17 personality traits related to job performance
- Mechanical Reasoning Test – a test of spatial reasoning ability
- Verbal and numerical ability tests
- Employee Reliability Inventory – identify high risk candidates
Please do not hesitate to contact us to begin an advertised search or to inquire about other recruiting and hiring consulting services which may be of interest to you.